- Export Credits
- Finance for Export Oriented Units
- Overseas Investment Finance
- Lines of Credit
- SME & Agri Finance
- Film Finance
- Rural Initiatives
- Export Services
Annual Report 2011-12
:: RESOURCE / TREASURY
- Term Deposits : Issued for tenors 1 to 5 years. Minimum size of each deposit is Rs. 10,000/-. Applicable rates on the deposits for different tenors is published from time to time. An incentive in the form of a higher rate is available to senior citizens. The deposits are non-transferable. For detailed terms and conditions, please refer to our Term Deposit Scheme brochure or click here.
- Term Money : Bank can borrow term money for 3-6 months from scheduled commercial banks and co-operative banks at mutually agreed rates.
- Certificates of Deposit (CD) : Issued for tenors 1-3 years at mutually agreed rates in multiples of Rs 1 lakh with minimum amount of a CD from a single subscriber at Rs. 1 lakh. Eligible investors include individuals (other than minors), corporations, companies, trusts, funds, associations etc. and non-resident Indians (NRIs).
- Commercial Papers (CPs) : Issued at a discount to the face-value at mutually agreed rates, for maturities of 15 days - one year in denomination of Rs. 5 lakh (face-value) or multiples thereof. Eligible investors include individuals, banking companies, other corporate bodies registered or incorporated in India and unincorporated bodies, Non- Resident Indians (NRIs) and Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) (investment by FIIs would be within the limit set for their investments by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)).
- Bonds: Issued for a minimum maturity of 3 years. In respect of bonds having call / put or both options, the same would not be exercisable before the expiry of one year from the date of issue of bonds. The coupon on the bond may be fixed or floating (linked to a mutually acceptable 'reference rate').
- All the above instruments currently enjoy the highest safety rating from CRISIL, ICRA and Fitch.
- Distributors with proven track record can empanel with the Bank for arrangement of term deposits.
For more details please contact :
Ms. Meena Verma,
Assistant General Manager
Tel : 91-22-2218 8570
Mr. S. P. Singh,
Deputy General Manager